With Love VIA


VACCINE REQUIRED

 

PLEASANT HILL, Bay Area CA


I'm in
PLEASANT HILL,
Bay Area CA

October 2023

Contact me at:
relaxwithvia@gmail.com
1-415-490-6487


Memories Of BodyRub


Trial & Error


With Love VIA

 

( hi, GUYS I have been so busy lately that I haven't checked my email for like years thanks to COVID - so apparently some of you guys have some inquiries other than the BODYRUB, and being that I'm ( allegedly ) an expert to you guys - I decided to take that role and give you an advice - probably from experience - my fantasy / dirty mind and mostly GOOGLE - LOL - by the way if you have further inquiries send me an email - relaxwithvia@gmail.com - this is gonna be fun, happy reading )



Dear VIA,

I have been a fan of your blog for as long as I remember, I love your stories and tips on how to manage clients and how a provider does vise-versa - I have been longing to see and experience your BodyRub but being married and have little kids it will be hard for me - time and budget-wise - nonetheless, I am a fan.  I'm writing to you for this question - I have been meaning to ask anyone/someone - but I have no resources to ask anyone knowing I have very limited people around me - and I'm shy to ask actually.  The question is how can I ask my wife for ANAL?  Hope you can help and I'll appreciate whatever advice you can give - thanks and hopefully, I'll see you eventually.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, anonymous thanks for creating a very vague email address to send me this email inquiry, and for sure your wife will never find this out - don't forget to clear your cache every time you visit my blog LOL.  Regarding your inquiry about asking your wife for ANAL - let me start this advice with a warning that you can't force ANAL - first because not everyone likes it in the ass - its an acquired taste and something that needs a lot of practice to be mastered - and second there's a lot of science involved to do ANAL - like douching - hole exercise and muscle control - its sounds complicated because it is - but to sum it all up again you can't force ANAL ( unless it's requested LOL ).  

Though according to my research being that ANAL is psychologically taboo - the majority of women tickle at the idea of ANAL - so being that anal is actually on women's minds you just have to encourage and open that interest in them.  So my advice is to talk about it with your wife - like start a gossip that one of your co-worker's wife requested an anal to your co-worker friend - women love to gossip and that will tickle her interest.  If she smiles and laughs and asks for more info - you got your answer - but if she squirms and looks offended - back off that backdoor is closed and shut down.  Now if you're really interested in ANAL and the wife is not into it - my other advice is to hire an ANAL provider LOL kidding.

Again most women are interested in anal so it will possibly happen - just be encouraging and maybe at the end of all this encouragement say this infamous TRANSGENDER views - " you never know you like it until you try " wink wink


0 comments:

Post a Comment