With Love VIA


VACCINE REQUIRED

 

PLEASANT HILL, Bay Area CA


I'm in
PLEASANT HILL,
Bay Area CA

October 2023

Contact me at:
relaxwithvia@gmail.com
1-415-490-6487


Memories Of BodyRub


Trial & Error


LOS ANGELES to PLEASANTON ( #californiaproblem )

Hi, guys apparently LOS ANGELES is very tricky or CALIFORNIA as a whole - the hotel I book was apparently a MOTEL disguise as a HOTEL - at the price I'm paying I do expect to stay at a real HOTEL - but it's all too late now, all the HOTELS are overpriced to book - so, unfortunately, I have to cancel and try my LOS ANGELES trip later, a better-planned trip that is both beneficial and not stressful...


On the other hand, I'm thinking of going to PLEASANTON California for my MAY trip - let's see if I can gather confirm schedules clients to make this trip happen, if not I will cancel it to later this month, but I surely will be at PLEASANTON this month, so ask me for appointment, see you, kiss kiss...

0 comments:

Post a Comment